To mark the regeneration of the village in 1999 a new village fountain made from natural stone was set up on the square in front of the church. It is dedicated to St. John of Nepomuk, the patron saint of the parish. This saint was martyred in 1393 in the Vitava river. Since that time he has been regarded as a popular water saint, providing protection from flooding. It is best to park at the entrance to the town next to the main road and enjoy a short walk through this contemplative village.