Indeed, a holiday on the farm really can be thrilling and relaxing, when you slacken the hold on the reins and yet are still holding them in your hands. Your daughter swings up onto the horse, your son leaves and you watch them from the terrace. You will soon be enjoying your own ride and a tasty treat at an inn. Your hosts have many years of experience in looking after horses and are trained guides and practice session leaders.
- Enjoy your holiday with an entire herd on the farm.
- The farm is very well equipped and has a tack room and saddlery for every mount.
- Enjoy a convivial evening with like-minded people in the cosy riding snug.
- Many farms offer you the opportunity to bring your own horse with you.
- Explore the farm on riding tours and western style ides.
- Often there is the opportunity to enjoy riding lessons as well as carriage or sled rides.