4 nights, 3 day ski pass SkiHit Osttirol,...
starting at € 384,- p.p.Info/Inquiry
We have something extra special for our Osttirol friends, fans, and guests: the memory-function on our website.
11 huts – 30 light hiking peaks - „Way of peace“ Nr. 403
The Carnic altitude trail follows the 110 km Carnic main ridge, west to east und covers 155km in total. The Trail (also abbreviated to KHW 403) can be tackled in 6 to 9 day stages (walking times of between 3,5 and 9 hours), ideal for groups of hikers and families. Overnight stays available in the Alpine association lodges. Can be tackled as singular day tours.
Suggation for daily stages at Osttirol!
1. Day: Sillian – Sillianer Hütte approx. 4 hours.
2. Day: Sillianer Hütte - Obstansersee Hütte approx. 6,5 hours.
3. Day: Obstansersee Hütte - Porzehütte approx. 6 hours.
4. Day: Porzehütte – Hochweißsteinhaus approx. 8 hours.
With challenging summit climbs, e.g. Große Kinigat, Filmoorhöhe, Porze, Monte Peralba, Hohe Warte etc. (partly on fixed rope routes), a 2 -3 day extension is recommended – with aditional overnights at the Filmoorhütte or at the Unteren Valentin Alm.
The lodges have to be reserved, as only a limited number of sleeping places are available!
Route start: Dorfzentrum Sillian
Maps and hiking guides available in the tourist offices of the region:
1) Wanderkarte Hochpustertal, 1:25000, tear and weather proof, map section from Sillian to the Wolayersee hut, Euro 10,00
2) Rother Wanderführer Karnischen Höhenweg, from Sillian to Thörl-Maglern with different variants and peaks, Euro 15,40