The biggest regional church of Tyrol (tower heigth 68 meters) is decorated with frescos and statues in late baroque style. The frescos have been painted by Franz Anton Zeller in 1783. The today's church is already in the third phase of church construction at this place and belongs furthermore to the biggest domes of Tyrol. The catholic parish church St. Alban impresses with its baroque-classicistic style. The gothic tower is sub-divided into seven floors, 68 meters high and stems from the previous buildings. The church has been rebuilt in 1780 and the former tower has been intergrated in the new construction.